Position: Senior Pastor
Schedule: Full time
Salary: To be discussed
Date: As soon as possible
- To mentor, grow, nurture and care about the existing congregation members (from all age range). The congregation requires a shepherd who will tend to their spiritual needs and help them grow in their relationship to God as well as live as a Christian community.
- Pastoral care for the current congregation
- Heart for outreach – Youth/Seniors
- Sensitivity of a Spirit filled Ministry
- English speaking
- Leadership Ability – visionary/team player
- Geared to a rural mentality
- Is ready to deal with all aspects of administrative duties involved in running a church.
- Is ready to work in concert with the gifts and talents of other staff members and maintain a teamwork mentality.
- Full of the Holy Spirit with strong biblical preaching
- Demonstrates the abilities required, with a combination of education and experience, befitting this position as a servant leader.
- Has strong relational skills to provide leadership and direction to Bethel’s board members and support staff.
- Has experience in a senior leadership position within a rural church setting.
- Is prayerful, Spirit-led and has experience in applying innovative approaches to church administration and community outreach.
- Is able to oversee a multicultural/multigenerational congregation, with a focus on children/youth development and discipleship.
- Has mentorship capabilities and is able to equip teams to lead and/or participate in the various ministries of our church.
- Has a heart for local and international missions, as well as for visitations.
- Is hands-on with handyman abilities (grass cutting, general household maintenance).
- Must meet the qualifications outlined in 1 Tim 3:1-7 and Titus 1:7-9
- Must be an exceptional biblical teacher/preacher with a firm grasp of theology.
- PAOC credential required or able to obtain probationary credentials with the PAOC.
- Music skills are a plus.
- Must have strong verbal and written English communication skills.
Documents & Media
Please submit your application to Jean Côté to the attached email.